EVEN NOW; WITH A THOUSAND LITTLE VOYAGES UNDER MY BELT.
I STILL FEEL A MEMORIAL CHILL ON CASTING OFF.
-E.B. White

Thursday, February 18, 2010

STALKING THE MANATEE

For two years, well even longer then that, I have been trying to get a decent picture of a manatee.   Last year we took our dinghy up to the power plant where they like to hang out in the warm water to try and get some pictures, but no luck - we didn't even see one.  This year we drove to Manatee Park just to catch a look at the elusive beast.  Sorry folks, this is as good as it gets.  It was a cloudy day, it was too cold, there were too many people, they weren't in the mood, I could go on and on, but, seriously - I think they don't like me.

 

  Do people really need to be told this? And secondly would this kind of person have $500.00?

No comments:

Post a Comment