EVEN NOW; WITH A THOUSAND LITTLE VOYAGES UNDER MY BELT.
I STILL FEEL A MEMORIAL CHILL ON CASTING OFF.
-E.B. White

Sunday, April 1, 2012

WHERE'S THE DOCK????

Well wouldn't you know it - severe weather moved into Florida and we had to quick find a hidy hole.  We decided to find an anchorage with good protection.  No sooner did we get the anchor down we found ourselves  blowing in the wind.
Big Run hunkered down.


Thank goodness  it was a quick blow.


Who wouldn't want to be gently awakened by dolphins playing near your boat?



Unfortunately Izzy wanted to play with them.  So while Rick was attempting to up anchor, there was a tussle on the bow sprit between Captain and the Admiral.


Soon after we started the engines the group joined us for a quick play in our bow wake.  Doesn't get any better.



How fun to be back doing cruising things.  I know - I have not posted a sunset for over 92 days - I think my record, but maybe lighthouses will be my new thing - hope to be doing sunsets again soon.

Ponce de Leon lighthouse - Daytona

Shrimp boat pictures - only because I am so happy to be boating again!  Hopefully subjects will get better.

1 comment:

  1. Great dolphin video with commentary by Izzy. We give it two paws up.

    ReplyDelete