EVEN NOW; WITH A THOUSAND LITTLE VOYAGES UNDER MY BELT.
I STILL FEEL A MEMORIAL CHILL ON CASTING OFF.
-E.B. White

Friday, March 15, 2019

R.I.P.

I flew home  on February 19th, just in time for another 8 inches of snow and our record breaking snowiest February in Minnesotas' history - 30.4 inches of snow.  The next day, my sister suffered a stroke and 6 days later lost her battle with cancer.  She was my youngest sister. My sister Gail and I had always protected her and taken care of her, we felt helpless.  I will cherish all the wonderful memories.  You were a beautiful, fun loving sister.  Rest in peace, you will be missed by many.



Joni Casserly-Henning
1955-2019

On March 4th we lost  Rick's brother-in-law, Don Nice. He was an amazing artist and personality. We will miss his humor, wit and charm. He had a life well lived. Rest in peace, you will be missed by many.


Don & Rick 2014

Don Nice 
1932 - 2019

"What we have once enjoyed deeply we can never lose.  All that we love deeply becomes a part of us."

Helen Keller


P.S.  We have also been having some fun.  Promise to post more on that soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment